Also, would you pray for our youth? Would you commit to pray for them daily over the course of this week as they are at camp? If you would do so, here is how you can pray:
- Clear Gospel proclamation without diluting the message
- Salvation of students who do not know Christ
- Students who are suffering from different things in life
- Students who are struggling in their faith with casual christianity
- Students who are facing major fears
- And many more.
If you would commit, please do so daily! And then once camp is over, continue to play for them. This world presents many challenges for students on a daily basis, just as it did when we were their age. Please pray for God’s grace as they learn what it means to be a follower of Christ and how to live it out!
Love you guys!